The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

What happened?

While comparing this movie to your previous ones, it is obvious that the humor has suffered a downgrade. Fart jokes are for kids. This movie had potential, its clean with good graphics, has good voice acting, but the humor really fits the kids on this site. I have to say it didnt appeal to me at all. Sorry.

Naruto vs.Sasuke Fury! Naruto vs.Sasuke Fury!

Preloader.

You also need to cut and compress the song to fit with the movie lenght. The way you are using the song right now it will just be taking up a lot of extra space.
Backgrounds, and dont forget you can zoom in on your sprite sheets, you dont have to have to use them in their original sizes, which you clearly are right now.
Movie was awful in terms of sprite movies, but it was a fair try. 10!

LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

So true :)

The AI really DOES suck. Oh and dont forget the "Hit by flying stone" bullshit VS Tanks on expert, they ALWAYS get hit and die. But enough about that, it was a reality made fun of, good flash.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Best game I´ve played on Newgrounds.

But that Goku Guy on heroic seemed a bit too hard? He kept spamming that silly spirit bomb which did like 8,5k damage on a defending char, followed by an attack finishing one of the chars off. Perhaps I just wasn´t leet enough :)

Rammer - killer ext. demo Rammer - killer ext. demo

Hmm I like this

I like the whole idea, and your choice of music!
This flash is different from the normal crap that
floods the portal, I think this kicks ass. keep it up! : )

Rammer responds:

thank you! im glad its different from the crap that floods the portal. if i dont keep it up, i wont ever come out with the full version (:

Mad Libs 2 Mad Libs 2

hahah

looool, that just owns. The story I got rocked and it was stupid as hell but funny, great game :)

Megaman 10 Wily Stage 1 Megaman 10 Wily Stage 1

It kicks ass

And does deserves a higher score! 10!

DKC - Cranky's Beachparty DKC - Cranky's Beachparty

It´s great! GREAT!

You just time warped me 15 years back! Thanks!

UnrealReno responds:

Enjoy your memories ;)
You're welcome ^^

Spark Mandrill - Short Circuit (Mega Man X Remix) Spark Mandrill - Short Circuit (Mega Man X Remix)

Okay it gave me goosebumps

While not exactly a remake, it does not matter, I wouldn´t want it changed anyway.
This revamp kicks ass, nostalgy trip!

rtnario responds:

But it IS a remake. The only thing I added was more dual-guitar. XD Thanks!