The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

What happened?

While comparing this movie to your previous ones, it is obvious that the humor has suffered a downgrade. Fart jokes are for kids. This movie had potential, its clean with good graphics, has good voice acting, but the humor really fits the kids on this site. I have to say it didnt appeal to me at all. Sorry.

Naruto vs.Sasuke Fury! Naruto vs.Sasuke Fury!

Preloader.

You also need to cut and compress the song to fit with the movie lenght. The way you are using the song right now it will just be taking up a lot of extra space.
Backgrounds, and dont forget you can zoom in on your sprite sheets, you dont have to have to use them in their original sizes, which you clearly are right now.
Movie was awful in terms of sprite movies, but it was a fair try. 10!

LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

So true :)

The AI really DOES suck. Oh and dont forget the "Hit by flying stone" bullshit VS Tanks on expert, they ALWAYS get hit and die. But enough about that, it was a reality made fun of, good flash.

Death Of Tails II Death Of Tails II

Tails isnt real.

So stop bashing this movie because he "DIED" Its a movie about it, not a hate movie about it, and even if it were - WHY do you care? Time to wake up kids. Other than that I thought it was good. 10.

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

You deserve to know

That your movie pleased yet another viewer. It was really good. Music was good, the animation splendid, the whole imagery and performance was well animated and thought of. You have talent.

Lerning Aboat AIDS Lerning Aboat AIDS

You are an idiot.

Perhaps you would like to have aids? Some people watching your totally shitty movie mighty actually have it. Make fun of something WORTH making fun of instead.

Barney Life Lessons Barney Life Lessons

It gave me a laugh

Long time since a flash made me laugh but this was just overkill, 10 points to you sir. Oh and that HOHOOHOHOHOHOOH dope laugh was pretty hilarious as well.

Rise of Alfred Rise of Alfred

It´s so damn fucked up

But it´s awesome in many ways, I dont quite understand how you were able to come up with all that, this move is truly brilliant. You must have a very complex mind to be able to portrait what you just did. Freaking awesome all in all.

Death of Tails I Death of Tails I

I liked it

I,ve been doing smaller projects with flash, and so far its only with sprites, I dont even wanna try making a real animation, reason is for obvious reasons :P I think that your attempt at real flash is great, actually it kicks ass. So yes, I believe this will impress anyone that knows what flash is and has tried it, especially if you are still on the sprite level in knownledge ( even tho sprites differ in quality depending on the skill ). Most people on NG dont know shit about flash so really, this is great, my five. You impressed me with your work. Nuff said.

Lilmario responds:

I'm glad I'm impressing some people :)

It's just, I was kinda annoyed with the score y'know? Oh well, can't win them all ^_^

Yeah, I DO only have sprite knowledge when it comes to flash, this is why this took so long =)

Reviewer Pwnage! Reviewer Pwnage!

Nice going man, you gotta make more of these.

Very funny this, I love retarded reviews and bringing them into the spotlight like you just did really hit the spot. MORE! I demand it ! 5555!